mgr Anna Srokowska – specialist in the field of physiotherapy
I am a graduate of the Academy of Physical Education in Poznań. Eugeniusz Piasecki in the field of Motor Rehabilitation, as well as the School of Physical Education in Bydgoszcz in the field of Physical Education. In 1997 I started working at the University of Physical Education, the Department of Physical Culture of Disabled People and the Nursing Home in Poznań. At that time, I mainly dealt with the subject of physical culture of people with disabilities and the rehabilitation of elderly people. I also collaborated with the Foundation for People with Muscle Atrophy. From 2002 to 2013, I worked at the University Hospital of Dr. A. Jurasza in Bydgoszcz at the Rehabilitation Clinic, where I mainly rehabilitated patients with neurological dysfunctions, after strokes, craniocerebral injuries and spinal cord injuries, including coma. I obtained the title of Specialist in the field of Physiotherapy in 2008 after completing the specialization at the Rehabilitation Clinic of the University Hospital in Bydgoszcz and successfully passing the exam. In 2011, I started working at the Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz, UMK in Toruń, at the Chair and Department of Fundamentals of Physical Culture. I conduct classes with students of Physiotherapy in the following subjects: Adaptive Movement Activity and Sport for Disabled People. I also gained my professional experience at the Atma Care and Treatment Center in Bydgoszcz (2015-2017). Currently, I work in the private practice of Spine-med and cooperate with NZOZ Vitamed and AthleticoMed – Pain and Injury Treatment Center. I am a member of the Polish Society of Physiotherapy and the Polish Society for Structural Integration. From 1992. I cooperate with the Special Olympics, where I currently work as a volunteer in the Healthy Athletes – Effective Feet program. I am constantly expanding my physiotherapy practice by participating in professional training.
I have obtained the following additional professional qualifications:
- certificate of completion of the Anatomy Trains I and II (2013) course
- certificates of completion of the first training cycle: Fascial Release for Structural Balance – myofascial relaxation for structural integration (2014, 2015)
- Structural Bodywork Certyfication Module – certification training for structural body work during 3 sessions according to the KMI model (2016)
- Sectional Anatomy – Todd Garcia (2018)
- Podiatry… much more than feet. Computer-assisted functional tests – training conducted by eduPodologia.pl (2018)